- If your dog needs activities or attention while you’re away at work
- If your dog is destructive or lonely while you’re away during the day
- If you work long hours and feel guilty that your dog spends too much time alone
- If your dog always has too much energy
- If your dog is bursting with energy when you come home ready to relax
- If your dog needs extra training practice during the day
- If your dog needs at alternative to doggy daycare at a facility
- If you are temporarily or permanently physically unable to offer your dogs the exercise they need
Discover the benefits of enrichment and mental stimulation! Enrichment Lessons are a fantastic supplement to your regular training and exercise routine. Your puppy or adult dog is provided with much needed relief from boredom, anxiety, stress, and pent up energy while continuing to build on basic training skills. And you don’t even need to be home! Your dog can also learn new fun and practical tricks to keep their minds exercised and sharp. Enrichment Lessons are a perfect alternative to doggy daycare, too.
Enrichment lessons are custom and will cater to your needs and the needs of your dog. Emphasis is placed on enrichment and mental stimulation through use of impulse control games that teach patience and self control, relaxation games that provide relief for active or stressed and anxious dogs, games to engage their amazingly powerful noses, problem solving through the use of treat puzzles and dispensers, and using shaping games with the clicker to challenge your dog’s mind. Physical exercise like tugging, fetch, other play, and walks may be included as well with emphasis placed on teaching the skills to enjoy these fun activities.
Half hour sessions:
Individual session: $30
4 sessions: $110 (save $10)*
Weekly, minimum 6 weeks: $150 ($25 each)*
3x/week, minimum 2 weeks: $120 ($20 each)*
1 hour sessions:
Individual session: $50
4 sessions: $185 (save $15)*
Weekly, minimum 6 weeks: $270 ($45 each)*
3x/week, minimum 2 weeks: $240 ($40/week)*
*Day training packages must be prepaid.
There is no additional cost per dog.